41st ANNUAL IPA CONFERENCE, 5/30 to 6/1/18, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
CONFERENCE FEES AND REGISTRATION MODULE BELOW
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Co-sponsored by the NYU Silver School of Social Work and the Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis (ORI)
Anyone interested in the study of psychohistory (see "What is Psychohistory?" tab) is welcome to attend our annual conference and/or become a member of the IPA. Use the links below to join or renew membership, register for our 2018 conference, or make a donation. Alternatively, mail a check (payable to IPA) to Denis O'Keefe, 142A Main St., Highland Falls, NY.
2018 CONFERENCE FEES (Online Registration Link Below)
(Includes Healthy Continental Breakfasts and Wed. & Thur. Luncheons)
PRESENTERS* IPA MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS STUDENTS** AND PSYCHO-
*Includes regular IPA NYU AFFILIATES ANALYTIC CANDIDATES
membership **Financial assistance available if needed
Three Days $190 $210 $230 $75
Single Day $120 $130 $145 $45
ABOVE-LISTED RATES ARE FOR REGISTRATION BY MAY 27; RATES ON OR AFTER MAY 28:
Three Days $210 $230 $250 $95
Single Day $130 $140 $155 $55
TO GET ACCOMMODATIONS DISCOUNTS FOR CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS Click Here. FOR CANCELLATION POLICY, SEE BELOW.
Co-sponsored by the New York University Silver School of Social Work
Co-sponsored by the Object Relations Institute for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
Co-sponsored by NASW-NYS, CEU provider for NYS Licensed Psychoanalysts, Licensed Social Workers, Licenses Mental Health Counselors, & Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
Title: The 41st Annual Conference of the International Psychohistorical Association
Date/time: May 30 – June 1, 2018, 9am – 5pm
Place: NYU Kimmel Center for University Life
6 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
Virtual participation will be offered (for those who are not able to attend in person) via the GoToMeeting platform, with minimal technical requirements. Registrants in the conference will also have access to presentation videotapes after the conference. For more information about virtual participation and videotapes, CLICK HERE.
Continuing Education: Certificates for post-graduate training in psychoanalysis and/or psychoanalytic psychotherapy (for actual hours attended) will be available, as per request. Please request them at the time of registration. Please note that you will be able to claim only actually attended hours, in person or virtually.
NASW-NYS is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for Licensed Social Workers.
NASW-NYS is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
NASW-NYS is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
NASW-NYS is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for Licensed Psychoanalysts.
This activity is approved by the NASW-NYS for actually attended Continuing Ed hours for the following professions:
NYS Licensed Social Workers: Provider ID #0014
NYS Licensed Psychoanalysts: Provider ID #P-0029
NYS Licensed Mental Health Counselors: Provider ID #MHC-0053
NYS Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists: Provider ID #MFT-0037
RE: CEUs for mental health professionals licensed in other states:
- Please check with your licensing boards if the CEUs approved by NASW-NYS are accepted by them to fulfill the requirements for licensure renewal (if any).
- Re: Contact hours for professional development (e.g., for educators and various psychotherapists and community & corporate organizations' leaders) - you will receive a certificate from the Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, which ischartered by NYS Department of Education to provide post-graduate training in psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. Credits for post-graduate educational activities issued by the Object Relations Institute for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis are accepted by most of professional and licensing institutions through USA and overseas. However, some specific continuing/ post-graduate education requirements can be determined by various licensing boards, and if you are planning to use the credits for your license renewal, please check with your licensing board.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR 2018 REGISTRATION
- For cancellation before May 20, 5:00 PM: 100% refund minus $20 processing fee.
- For cancellation after May 20, 5:00 PM: 70%. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * PROGRAMS AND VIDEOS FROM PREVIOUS CONFERENCES